Monday, September 8, 2008

My First Award


I was surprised n really honoured to get this award from Viji ...Thanks a lot viji for passing this marvellous award, eventhough am really a new born in blogsphere...No words to express my happiness here..Once again thanks a lot Viji for picking me to award this Wylde Woman Award..Its my first award n really a special one of me also for my blog..

The Rules for the award are
You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post

Link back to the blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
As am new to blogsphere am dedicating this award to all my friends who were supporting me n sending me their wonderful comments..

Passing this award to
Sathya

1 comment:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Priya akka mudiyala..Omlettela ithana Varitiesah,, happa.. really intresting Priya... "Omlette arasi"
Priyanu ungaluku name vachidalam..
very nice