Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bok Choy Omelette

Bok Choy, famous chinese cabbage as they get easily cooked as stir fry, was thinking to prepare them as omelette, coz its kinda hard to feed kids, as those cabbages were laying in my fridge, i tried them as omelette..they tastes too good, another healthy omelette from my kitchen..


3nos Eggs
1cup Bokchoy Chopped
1/2no Onion Chopped
1/2tsp Pepper powder
Salt
Oil

Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, add the chopped onion to the hot oil n stir them until they turns transculent,now add the chopped bokchoy pieces n cook them for a while, add pepper powder n salt to the veggies..keep aside n let them cool..

Whisk the eggs n add the already cooked n spiced veggies, mix everything well...heat a small pan n heat a tsp of oil, pour a ladle n cook them well...

Tasty Bok Choy Omelette is ready!!!

Sending this post to: 101 Recipes Series# 1: Omelet

4 comments:

Sangeeth said... Reply To This Comment

really wow! u r creative with omelet. And I have updated the correct link in my blogroll.Thanks for letting me know.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Havent tried onmelette with cabbage..Great idea to use letover veggies..

Lori Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

I am a big egg fan, any style. My specialty is quiche.
I like the pairing with bok choy. Great idea.

Priya Suresh said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Sangeeth thanks for ur comment n also for correcting the link..

Hi divya, just give a try, u will do often then...

Hi lori, i love leek quiche, thanks for leaving ur comment...

Glad u like it lori..