Friday, November 14, 2008

Awards Time

Ramya,G. Pavani,Viji,Adlak's Tiny World, Arundhuti,Kitchen Flavours,Malar GandhiVidhas,Uma honoured me by passing the Friendship Award.. Its really means a lot to me...Friends n their friendship are very important part of my life..am very glad to get this award from all u...



Malar Gandhi ,Vidhas,Uma,Kitchen Flavours,Shama Nagarajan,Ramya,Yasmeen , LG passed me the Kreativ Blogger Award to me n tagged me with 7 Meme.Thanks to all ..




7 Things I Say More Often:
1. Oh My God
2.Hope So
3.Wow
4.Cool
5.So what
6.Right naa!!
7.Bravo

7 Things I Did Before:
1. Did my B.Sc Zoology
2.Learned French here
3.Learned Tailoring at Pondicherry
4. Wasted my time watching serials
5. Had Marvellous time with my college mates
6. Learned Higher, lower in English typewriting n shorthand
7. Enjoyed all the vacations in Grandma's villages

7 Things I do now:
1. Part time Working
2.Blogging
3. Baking
4.Decorating home with my crafts
5.Spending time with my kids
6.Shopping
7.Spending most of my time before my system

7 Things I Want to do:
1.Want to buy a superb villa in Paris
2.Visit India very soon..
3. Buy a new Car for my hubby's birthday
4.Making more friends through blogging..
5.Creating some crafts works
6.Continue blogging for a long time
7.Vacation in Canada n Australia

7Things That Attract Me About Opposite Sex:
1. Honest
2. Powerful Eyes
3. Good Sense of humour
4. Intelligent
5. Humble, down to earth
6. Patient, calm n polite
7. Generous

7Favourite Foods:
1.Chicken fry, spicy prawn fry,Meen kuzhambu, Pepper rasam by Mom
2.Pasta n Bolognaise, Coffee by my hubby
3.Pondicherry Beach Sundal, Noodles,Chettinadu Chicken fry in Anjappar
4.Grandma's Masala vadai, Porulanga urundai
5.Sister's Mutton Briyani, Fish Fry
6.Bakes,Peanut chikki by Me
7.Anandha Bhavan's Soan papdi,Kaju katli

Yasmeen,Vidhas,Uma,Kitchen Flavours,Malar Gandhi,Shama Nagarajan,Ramya,LG passed me Great Buddy Award..Thanks a lot gals, its means a lot to me..



Am passing all three awards n tagging :
Ramya
Srivalli
DK
DivyaM
Viji
Sripriya
MalarGandhi
Rekha
Curryleaf
Medha
Adlak'sTinyWorld
Arundhuthi
RamyaVijaykumar
Sireesha
LakshmiVenkatesh
Bhawana
Arundathi
Pallavi
KitchenFlavours
Mahima
Anudivya
Sunshinemom
Raaji
Madhu
Sagari
Purva
HappyCook
Priti
N33ma
Cham
Uma
Roopa
Usha
Vidhas
Vibaas
Vaishali
AndhraFlavours
Sangeeth
EC
DivyaVikram
Sudeshna
Vanamala
Srilekha
PG
ShamaNagarajan
SumaRajesh
Ilatharasi
Jaishree
Pearlofeast

41 comments:

lubnakarim06 said... Reply To This Comment

Wow so many awards and long tag. Hmm. nice to read about your "7"'s. Thanks you dear. Iam honoured.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya,
Friends really mean a lot to me too. Thank you so much for all these wonderful awards. They mean a lot to me

Arundathi said... Reply To This Comment

:-) thanks so so so much!! very nice of you!

Kitchen Chronicles said... Reply To This Comment

Nice to read ur Meme. Thanks so much for all the awards. Second Meme for me. HeHe. I am honoured.

Shama Nagarajan said... Reply To This Comment

hai priya ...congrats on ur awards.......thank u for passing me the awards........fell happy and excited.........

Jaishree Iyer said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya,congrats on ur awards.thank u for passing me the awards.very nice of you!Iam honoured:)

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

congrats on ur awards priya!!....and thanks a lot for remembering me....makes me feel so happy...:-)

Malar Gandhi said... Reply To This Comment

Hi....enjoyed reading ur MeMe....we have something in common, science background! Wish I had ur energy to make friends! Thank you so much for considering my name for the award/buddy awards. I am overwhelmed!

Btn....I have something for you at my blog...why don't you trail back dear. You truly deserve it!!!

Divya said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks Priya....Congrats on ur awards......

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

congrats on ur awards ....keep going yaar..

Bhawana said... Reply To This Comment

Priya Congrates for al your Awrads and thank you so much for passing it to me.

I enjoyed reading your meme. Nice to know you more thru this :). I will post my meme soon. Let this RM get finished :).

Indranee Batabyal said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on your awards...nice to read about you!!

PG said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, thank you so much!
(I don't see my name in the list , but i assume since you left a link at my blog that I have got the awards too)

CurryLeaf said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks Priya,I love it.Very nice of you to think of me.I will do the meme soon.Cheers.THANKS A TON

anudivya said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations Priya... I think you left the message by mistake on my blog? I am not sure though :)

Uma said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on those cool awards Priya! Thank you for passing those to me too! Enjoyed reading your meme.

Sangeeth said... Reply To This Comment

congrats priya...I think u left a message in my blog by mistake?

Yasmeen said... Reply To This Comment

Good to know more about you priya:)

viji said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats priya & sweet thanks for passingit to me..... Really i luv to read all the 7 thing abt u intersting priya...

Rajesh said... Reply To This Comment

woo..wht a huge award ur passing me dear?..thank u soo much..honour to receive from u..

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

I am very honoured to have this from u thanks a ton dear nice knowing more about u congrats and thank u so much

Medhaa said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations!! and thank you for passing it on

Purva Desai said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats!! for receiving all the awards....you truly deserve them

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats Priya :) Pretty much in every quest I do see ur Love to Pondy :) R u an Anjappar Fan? Thanks to share ur awards gal...

Finla said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats with the award, and thankyou for passing it to me too.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats priya & sweet thanks for passing it to me..... Really i luv to read all the 7 thing abt u intersting Dear....

Sangeeth said... Reply To This Comment

he he he my bad!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Nice reading about you Priya, congrats on award, thanks for passing it on.

Ramya Vijaykumar said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on your Awards and thanks for passing it to me...

anudivya said... Reply To This Comment

Hey, thatz allright, I just did not want to grab it thinking maybe you must have left a message by mistake. But thanks so much for letting me know.
And tons of thanks for the awards, so I now I get to do the 7 things eh?
You have tagged almost everyone! He he he. Who do I tag now?

Oh, and I was reading thro' the post... are you from Pondicherry? Me too, me too!

PG said... Reply To This Comment

Thank you Priya, Thank you so much!
You are just great!
An interesting tag, good to know you more. :)
Would love to do it too.

DK said... Reply To This Comment

Thats huge! and glorious. Was good to know about you. Congrats on the awards and also thank you for thinking about me for the same :)

Usha said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on all your awards and thanks so much for passing it on to me...enjoyed reading your 7 things...

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Hey that is a cool meme..Thanks so much for the award..And congrats too!

Illatharasi said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats for the awards! Thank you Priya for thinking of me, will treasure your friendship:) Nice to know more about you.

Uma said... Reply To This Comment

I would like to treat you as well!

Please visit my place for a treat:

http://teluguruchi.blogspot.com/2008/11/old-post-and-some-sweet-surprises.html

Srikitchen said... Reply To This Comment

congrats on ur awards and thanks for thinking of me and surely do the tag for u

Recipeswap said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats and thanks for thinking of me.

Sagari said... Reply To This Comment

Thank u so much for the award priya

Vaishali said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks very much, Priya. You are really kind. Will try to do the meme.

Andhra Flavors said... Reply To This Comment

thank you priya. Nenu e madya koncham busy gaa vunaanu so sorry ventane chusukoleka poyanu.