Saturday, November 15, 2008

360° Foodie Award N YumYum Blog Award

Uma, Kitchen Flavours,Ramya,Adlak's Tiny World,Malar Gandhi,Shama Nagarajan , LG n Vidhas honoured me by passing 360° Foodie Award...Ramya Vijaykumar has created a beautiful award to share with friends. She named it “360° Foodie Award”


Kitchen Flavours,Ramya,Malar Gandhi,Shama Nagarajan,Vibaas,Andhra Flavours awarded me with YumYum Blog Award..Thanks a lot gals n am honoured..


I am passing all the awards to:
Ramya
Cham
Adlak's Tiny World
G.Pavani
Mahima
Uma
Anudivya
Bhawana
Curryleaf
Divya M
Sripriya
Viji
Medhaa
Kamala
Lakshmi Venkatesh
Roochi
Arundathi
Rekha
Yasmeen
Sireesha
Malar Gandhi
EC
Sangeeth
Divya Kudua

17 comments:

Arundathi said... Reply To This Comment

thank you so much priya! and congrats to you!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thxs a lot priya... Congrats on ur awards..

ST said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on ur awards.Thanks for the award dear:)

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats Priya and thanks to share with me :)

Kitchen Chronicles said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on ur awards Priya. And thank you so much for passing it on to me. Will cherish the friendship forever.

Suganya said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on ur awards....

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

thank u so much priya and congrats to u too will post it soon

Ivy said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats for all your awards. Well deserved!!

Yasmeen said... Reply To This Comment

Hasn't this been a wonderful week with all the showering awards?.Its more the merrier for me,thanks priya for the Yummy award:)
You deserve all those awards and more for you delicious bakes all thro' the marathon:)

CurryLeaf said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks a Ton Priya,Very nice of you to think of me for the awards.THANKS again. :D

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

thanks a lot dear for passing the awards..it means alot for me

viji said... Reply To This Comment

cool congratrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Really thanks for passing this priya soon i'll post all ur awards

Uma said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, look who is getting showered with many awards! Congrats Priya! Thank you so much for sharing those with me too!

Roochi said... Reply To This Comment

Danke schon (Thanks) priya... This is my first blogger award. I am ssssssssssssssssso happy.

Bhawana said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations Priya for all your Awrads. And Thanks for passing it me. Enjoooooooooooy :).

Love
Bhawana

Sangeeth said... Reply To This Comment

Thank priya..u have made my day!

anudivya said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats!
Rombo thanks Priya! Felt very happy getting it from you... you never answered my question from a couple of days back though! :)