Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Annoucing Cooking With Seeds-Mung/Moong Beans

After a long am hosting my own event Cooking with seeds, i have contacted many times this month's guest host,but she didnt replied,so finally i decided to host this month's cooking with seeds event myself, it wasnt that much hard for me to choose this month's seeds..I choosed moongbeans/mung beans as this month's seeds..This edible seeds is quite often used in Indian cooking and also in most of the Asian cuisines, they are small,ovoid and green in colour..When skin removed,these beans are light yellow in colour and cooked in various way in Indian cuisine...Cook anything with  moongbeans even as split beans,sprouted beans,whole beans and send anything to me before the deadline..

You need to do:

1)Cook anything with mung beans, both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes are accepted from today to 30th november 2011..

2)Post as many dishes as u can in your blog from today onwards..many entries per person are allowed..

3)Link back ur entry to this Cooking With Seeds announcement page..

4)If u have any interesting tips its will be so useful, dont forget to send..

5)I'll accept the old entries, if they are reposted with this page link..

6)Using Logo is very much appreciated..


7)Link back ur entries to the linky tools..
Please take care to send all ur delicious entries before 30th November 2011..

8) If u dont have blog, no problem..pls do send ur entries to Priyasuresh09@gmail.com, i'll include them while doing the roundup.

30 comments:

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said... Reply To This Comment

Great Theme and healthy Moongdal Dishes can line-up soon.It will be easy for us(and U) to send or link our entries,if U use linky tools (thereby adjust what recipe can be sent - seeing others' entries here).All the Best Priya!.

lata raja said... Reply To This Comment

Will send mine soon! Wish the event success!

cookbookjaleela said... Reply To This Comment

wow super event sure I am in
Happy hosting priya

Sowjanya@Ruchikacooks said... Reply To This Comment

I totally forgot abt CWS- remember priyakka I was suppose to host and I couldnt..will send entries soon..

vidhas said... Reply To This Comment

HAPPY HOSTING PRIYA!! COUNT ME IN :)

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said... Reply To This Comment

Great Theme Priya,Luvd participating . Thanks for adding the Linky tool.

Deeksha said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya!!

Suja Manoj said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event..Happy hosting

Vidhya said... Reply To This Comment

wonderful theme.. will try to send some

aipi said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya!
USMasala

Poornima Nair said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event...will surely try to participate!

Manju @ Manjus Eating Delights said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event, we eat these moong pulses almost on a daily basis. Will surely try and send in an entry.

Regards, manju
Http://manjuseatingdelights.blogspot.com

Julie said... Reply To This Comment

lovely event ,sure to send in my entries..Happy Hosting!!

Arch said... Reply To This Comment

Priya good event this time!! Have already posted 2 of my recipes check them out.. Regards Archana Sampath http://delicious-bhojanam.blogspot.com

Reshmi Mahesh said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting dear..

Priyanka said... Reply To This Comment

Great event...will be making something this weekend :)

Amina Creations said... Reply To This Comment

nice event... will try sending my entries

Amila said... Reply To This Comment

nice event,will send my entries

Event- Midweek Fiesta

Food Blog Events said... Reply To This Comment

linked this event to November list,pl hv a look

Asiya Omar said... Reply To This Comment

Healthy event..soon i'll try to link the recipe..

MyIndiaRecipes said... Reply To This Comment

nice, will send my entries right now... thnks

Culinary Vibes said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting.. will be sending in my entry shortly..

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

Do I need to send my entry in email too?

Bharathy said... Reply To This Comment

Priya , just came to know about the event.
I have around 5 posts with moong dal so far, but is it OK if I give a link to them and attach a logo in my next post as Raji has done in her gobi 65 post?

amna said... Reply To This Comment

entered mine!

Culinary Vibes said... Reply To This Comment

Just enterted my recipe :)

Latha said... Reply To This Comment

Phew! Added just in time. Thanks for hosting!

Torviewtoronto said... Reply To This Comment

here is my link just saw it right in time
http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com/2010/12/green-gram-and-rice-dessert.html

MySpicyKitchen said... Reply To This Comment

I missed it. I thought I would add the entry before midnight, NY time and that apparently is too late! :( That is ok.

Shri said... Reply To This Comment

Thankyou Priya! The link-up looks amazing.