Monday, December 29, 2008

Best of the Year 2008 - Looking Forward 2009

I have started blogging before 4 months back..i came across this blogsphere just with curiousity also to share my passion for cooking, never thought that am gonna be addict to blogging n posting without nonstop..am enjoying each n every comments given to me by my blogger friends..came to know more about blogging also about certain cuisines i never heard about before...Got a bunch of lovely friends through blogging n also tried many recipes i never wanted to try n taste...My blogger friends honoured me with many awards , really need to say big thanks to all those awesome friends, who gave me more enthu to continue...Blogging is not only for me to share recipes also to learn more n more new recipes n ideas..blogging makes me to keep my mind always thinking to create new recipes,cooking ideas also about presentation..i learned more about presenting a dish also to prepare healthy n trying vegan baked goodies..Being an omnivore, i never tried bakes without eggs, but now i can preparing vegan bake goodies with new egg replacements like tofu , flax seeds etc..

I love all my posts, its kinda hard for me to pick a handful of recipes..however i managed myself to choose my mooooost favourites..
My Top recipes of the year:


Best dish of this Month:

New things i discovered in this year:
Vegan Bakes

I dont have particularly anything special as resolution for the year 2009...even i talk about resolution i wont continue anything for a long..hehehe!!!!
Wishing you all A Happy New Year 2009..thanks a lot to all my blogger friends n my friends who were all visiting my blogs continously n commenting daily..

Wishing u all more Happiness, Wealth N Health!!!!!

16 comments:

Usha said... Reply To This Comment

Wish you a very Happy New Year too!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

You amaze me with your delicious creations.Its nice to have a blogger buddy like you.Wish you a happy and healthy N wealthy new year:)

Purva Desai said... Reply To This Comment

This was seriously a lovely post, what a nice way of saying goodbye to the creations of the last year....

Wishing you Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Sanghi said... Reply To This Comment

All your recipies are great Priya.
have a award for you in my blog. Kindly check it.
happy new year!!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Thats of course the result of a sincere work..Keep it up and i wish you a more serious 2009 Blogging..

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

not only these 4-5 recipes priya each and every recipe of yours is simply superb for me.I love all your creations great perfect post

vidhas said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely recipes. All your recipes are awesome and you have a nice blog

Jaishree Iyer said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely post!Wishing you Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Uma said... Reply To This Comment

those are really the best Priya! A very happy new year to you and your family.

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

Great choice and Wish you a wonderful New Year Priya!

CurryLeaf said... Reply To This Comment

Wishing you a very HAPPY & PROSPEROUS New Year Priya.Perfect post while saying goodbye to 2008.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

nice round up of the best ones..happy new year..

Raks said... Reply To This Comment

Happy New Year to you Priya!You are really doing a good job,way to go!

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for the lovely recap Priya...the way you are going, will seriously hit 500 in no time..:)...

Wish you a happy New Year!

Neha said... Reply To This Comment

Wish u too dear a happy new year. Can't believe ur blog is only 4 months old. Such a big array of recipes. Gr8 gng.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

first two tempt my sweet taste buds.