Am very glad and really excited to guest host FIC (Foods in Colour) Event, this is my first guest hosting event...Hope all my blogger friends will surely make this event a great success with their nonstop participation...
Pink, the most romantic colour, more tranquilizing alo represents femininity...Used for love, friendship, harmony, compassion, relaxation and companionship.
Pink is symbolic of gentle emotions and of emotional unions.
Western society often links pink with very young female children and has recently been used in the pick ribbon breast cancer campaign.
Use it in Magic spells of protection and unconditional love.
Rules And Last Date For Ur Entries:
1. Cook and post, between the 1st and 31st March 2009, any food with PINK/ROSE as the 'hero colour' in the finished product. Lavendar or Mauve will not be accepted as shades of pink:).
2. Your preparation could fall into any category of meals but please label whether it is vegetarian or non-vegetarian as the round up will be done in two categories. Please note that raw vegetables are allowed only in soups or salads. Please do not re-post earlier posts for this event. It is fun when we get new entries.
3. You are requested to link your post to this announcement and Harini's FIC Announcement on her blog.
4. If your recipe is inspired or taken from a blog or site, please link by name instead of using a link with "here", to acknowledge the person and not the thing!
5. Send me an e-mail at Priyasuresh09(at)gmail(dot)com with the following details:
Label - Non-vegetarian or vegetarian
The name of your blog:
Title of the Pink/Rose dish and URL to the post:
A 300px width image of your pink/rose dish. (Optional)
Feel free to use the logo on your blog, if you wish. The deadline for submissions is the midnight of the 31.03.2009 (your time).
6. If you do not have a blog and would like to participate, please e-mail me your recipe and a picture, and I will include it in the round-up.
Any number of entries are welcome as long as it is a new post and not archived!