Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Recap - 26 Days of Explore the Flavors

You cant give up few things in your life, for me its blogging. I cant let down my blog baby for any reason. Its very close to my heart and i love blogging. Though my professional life is taking most of my leisure time, i dont want to stop myself from blogging. This virtual world gave me so many wonderful friends, lovable sisters, adorable followers and many more relationships which i never imagined or expected until i started blogging. Seriously since few months, i even want stopping blogging as it was seriously hectic to cope up with my weekend's chores. But blogging marathon pulls me everytime to come up with some interesting posts. As a member of this wonderful Blogging marathon family, we marathoners run a month of blogging twice a year. Yes every year during the month of April and September, we ran with different themes. And its been a ritual now, apart from it, we ran three days of blogging marathon which is quite easier for me to plan and post before the day ends.


And this year's April theme was Explore the flavors. This month's Mega marathon have two options, yes either you pick a theme per week, or pick a theme and cook for a month. Obviously i opted for the easy one, yes i blogged for 4 weeks with 4 different themes. With a super duper busy schedule, i cant go with a theme for a whole month. However i dont regret picking easy themes and finishing the marathon in time.

Week 1 - International Breakfast: 

1)Pannekaken 



American Potato Pancakes


Rundstykker 



Chebab


Vitumbua


Hootenannies



Week 2 - No Onion No Garlic
Pepper Gravy


Capsicum Kurma


Paneer Butter Masala


Banana Blossom Tomato Gravy


Tomato Saar


Aloo Rasedar


Week 3 - Wholegrains
Eggless Rye Breakfast Pancakes


Egg Quinoa


Nuts & Fruits Oats Breakfast Bars


Broken Jowar Sambar Bath


Brown Rice Paal Payasam


Vegan 3 Seeded Spelt Bread


Week 4 - Kid's Lunchbox
Protein Tomato Biriyani



Potato Minced Meat Paratha Pockets


Vegan Eggplants & Sunflower Seeds Powder Rice


Eggless Multigrain Tomato Pesto & Cheese Rolls


Egg Tomato Pulao


Carrot Paneer Rice


Herbal Chicken Biriyani


Hara Channa Aloo Ki Briyani


BMLogo
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 87

9 comments:

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

It is always a pleasure to run marathon with you Priya. You come up with some amazing dishes and I have so many of your dishes bookmarked. Loved your round up too.

Maritta felix said... Reply To This Comment

Wow wonderful, Amazing preparation. Click also beautiful Tempting to taste and eager to prepare. Goid job dear 😇😇😇..

farah said... Reply To This Comment

wow!this is truly amazing! never ever cooked anything without onions n garlic! must try it out during my lazy days! ............truly inspired........to have blogged every single day this whole month! hats off!well done priya! excited for this month!

Srividhya said... Reply To This Comment

Blogging marathon always pulls me and I can totally get you, I cannot imagine letting my blog go even. Let's do what we enjoy. Kudos for completing the marathon and really enjoyed all your recipes. Excellent share.

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, I am so happy to read that you find it hard to resist BM and blogging..hehehe..and nothing is difficult for you. Even after so many recipes, you still manage to amaze us with new dishes every time. This entire collection is super duper collection and I have bookmarked so many. Thanks for all the efforts you put in!

Mayuri Patel said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, I seriously don't know how you manage such a hectic schedule. I'm glad you haven't stopped blogging. I would miss you. Your collection of recipes are really great. Some I've tried and many I haven't. Hopefully will be able to try them out soon. Congratulations on completing the marathon and introducing me to many new recipes.

Sandhiya said... Reply To This Comment

Wow Priya, you're really amazing. Yeah, it's really hard to let go blogging. Loved your weekly based themes and all the recipes. Kudos!!!

cookingwithsapana said... Reply To This Comment

Such a wonderful collection Priya and I don't know how you managed to post regularly and even finished commenting in spite of your tight schedule. I could have never done that and even I don't go to work, I still am lazy to finsih everything on time. So once again hats off to you for your dedication towards blogging.

Padmajha said... Reply To This Comment

Rightly said Priya,one can never resist posting for BM and especially for MEga BM, right!You have done a great job with the themes and I have bookmarked so many recipes from this series, especially the lunch box week.Nice roundup as well.