Thursday, December 1, 2011

Announcing Cooking With Seeds - Peas

December is gonna be more fun with many bakes for me, but for some reason my guest host didnt replied me for my comments i left in her space about the guest hosting my event. Finally i decided just few minutes back to host myself again this month of cooking with seeds event with peas as this month's seed, a pea is most commonly the small spherical seed which is considered as a vegetable in cooking, also these green peas are known also as edible seeds, coz peapods are botanically fruits since they contain seeds developed from the ovary of the pea flower, peas are termed as edible seeds..You can cook anything with this peas as any form, they can be either fresh,frozen or dried and why not the canned one..



You need to do:
1)Cook anything with peas (canned,frozen,fresh or dried can be used), both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes are accepted from today to 31st December 2011..
2)Post as many dishes as you can in your blog from today onwards..many entries per person are allowed..
3)Link back your entry to this Cooking With Seeds announcement page..
4)If you have any interesting tips its will be so useful, dont forget to send..
5)I'll accept the old entries, if they are reposted with this page link..
6)Using Logo is very much appreciated..
7)Link back ur entries to the link attached..
Please take care to send all ur delicious entries before 31st december 2011..
8) If you dont have blog, no problem..pls do send your entries to Priyasuresh09@gmail.com, i'll include them while doing the roundup.

33 comments:

Finla said... Reply To This Comment

Such a pity i just posted a pea soup last week :-( Happy hosting.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting dear....

Sangeetha M said... Reply To This Comment

super ingredient Priya...i got two recipes in my mind :) will try to send some soon...happy hosting !!!

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

I got some fresh peas this week. I will try to send something!

Shema George said... Reply To This Comment

will pitch in
LifeScoops

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Off to India next week, Priya - Happy hosting will send an already blogged entry but will run your logo on my blog - cheers, Priya

Vikis Kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Love peas! I am in Priya dear.

Roshni said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, I already have a post today that i will send after linking with your event and logo. Will try and make some more before end of month

Magic of Spice said... Reply To This Comment

This sounds like fun, will try and do something :)

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said... Reply To This Comment

Nice Event.Luv Green peas added recipes.I'm in.

Swetha said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely choice Priya... Will surely participate.

Hamaree Rasoi said... Reply To This Comment

Great event. I too would try to participate.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Amina Creations said... Reply To This Comment

nice event.. will try sending my entries..

Deeksha said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Hosting dear...

Kalyani said... Reply To This Comment

great event ! happy hosting.. I love to use Peas in any form, and this is a great event Priya ! will surely link my entries.

Kalyani
200th Post Giveaway
Do join us on the Magic Mingle

Sangeetha Nambi said... Reply To This Comment

Simple and Lovely Event !! My Job Over :)

Sangeetha Nambi said... Reply To This Comment

Y a delete option getting displayed against each of my images ?? Can u able to view it too ??

veena said... Reply To This Comment

Pea season is in and will link in my entry soon!!1

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Very nice event, Priya. Happy hosting.

Padhu Sankar said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event .Will try to participate

Kavi said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting!
I have a doubt: Does 'peas' have to be the main ingredient in the dish or any recipe with a few peas is accepted? Thanks! :)

Kavi | Edible Entertainment
Do participate in my ongoing events:
Jingle All The Way &
Microwave Easy Cooking

Rashida Shaikh said... Reply To This Comment

"Happy Hosting"..there is lots of event ongoing...wow
..Never thought blogging could be so much fun.

Asiya Omar said... Reply To This Comment

nice event..i will link my recipe.

Kaveri Venkatesh said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya.

Herbs & Flowers: Spring Onions

Reshmi Ahmed said... Reply To This Comment

Wow this is indeed an interesting event Priya.....will surely send my entry too :)
Good luck for u !

Shri said... Reply To This Comment

Would love to take part too!

egglesscooking said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, for this event should the recipe focus on the peas (like that being the main ingredient) or any other recipe which used peas with other ingredients is also okay? Like the shepherd's pie I have posted. It has a cup peas in addition to other veggies.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Hosting. I have submitted my entry.


u r invited to participate in my blog's first ongoing event.do read the terms and participate for sure.
http://dashamiscollection.blogspot.com/2011/12/announcing-1st-event-on-my-blog.html

Nagalakshmi said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya,
I just came across your blog a couple of days ago. Its a very nice collection of recipes. I am participating in a cooking event for the first time and do visit my blog at http://chamayal.blogspot.com/

Roshni said... Reply To This Comment

Added my 3rd entry to the event. It sad I made Peas sundal on the last day of last month. and I also had a peas pulao. Anyways, will add more if something else comes up

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Wonderful priya..updated the post and linked..happy hosting!

Reshmi Mahesh said... Reply To This Comment

Finally I have send one..:)

anjana said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting!!! would love to take part..send my entry soon..