Monday, October 14, 2013

Announcing Diwali Delicacies Event

Welcome you all to an Another Interesting Event - Diwali Delicacies.

Diwali or Deepavali popularly known as the "festival of lights," and is Celebrated all over India. Diwali involves the lighting of small clay lamps filled with oil to signify the Victory of good over evil. These lamps are kept in order to Welcome the goddess Lakshmi. And also on the special day Firecrackers are burst because it is believed that it drives away all evil spirits. During Diwali, all the celebrants wear new clothes and share sweets and snacks with family members and friends.

And Diwali is one of my most favorite festival, from my childhood days i have a special liking to this Festival of Light. Mainly because of the more sweets and savories made on this special day. After blogging my liking towards this Festival of Light has increased and this year i wanted to celebrate this Grand Festival with my Fellow Bloggers.

Am so happy to host this Diwali Delicacies Event with my dear friend Sangee Vijay of Spicy Treats. Thank to my buddy Sangee for joining her hands with me and we both inviting all our fellow bloggers to participate in our Diwali Delicacies Event by sending their sweets, savories and all other recipes which you love to cook for Diwali and enjoy with your family and friends.



Rules:
1)Bloggers & Non-Bloggers are welcome to participate in this event and you can send as many recipes as you want.Archived entries are accepted if properly linked back to both hosts pages.

The event starts from 15th Ocotber and ends on 15th November.

2)Cook Any recipes - sweets & savories and also any course of meals both Vegetarian recipes & Non - Vegetarian dishes that you cook during Diwali.

3)Any bakes with eggs are accepted.

4)Using Logo is very much appreciated as is it helps to spread the word.

5)All the entries should be linked back to both this page and Sangee's announcement page.

6) Non bloggers can send their entries through mail either to Priyasuresh09@gmail.com or to sangeethaskitchen@gmail.com.

Optional Rule but its highly appreciated:
Like My Facebook Page & Spicy Treats Facebook Page, If you like do leave a comment here so that we will give you a like back to your blog's Facebook Page.

An InLinkz Link-up

20 comments:

Babitha said... Reply To This Comment

will send in my entries,fan of both pages

Geeta M said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geeta M said... Reply To This Comment

Oops...My above comment was deleted by mistake. I want to know the last date for the entry submission.

Priya Suresh said... Reply To This Comment

Geeta Madhura, the last date is in 15th november..

Suja Manoj said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event Priya,happy hosting :)

Priya said... Reply To This Comment

can we link older entries too

Vikis Kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Very nice event Priya. I have some new recipes in my draft and will send you soon. Happy hosting dear.

easyfoodsmith said... Reply To This Comment

Best wishes for the success Priya and will send my entry soon.

Priya Elias said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Hosting Priya. Will hpefully send an entry :)

Priya Suresh said... Reply To This Comment

Sathya Priya, yes definitely..

pepper bowl said... Reply To This Comment

all the best for a very successful event priya!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Aks will sure link some recipes

nandoos kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya. Will definitely link entries very soon.

On-going event: What's with my cuppa?

Barnali Biswas said... Reply To This Comment

All the best for the event priya, I have already liked the pages and send in my entries.

Asiya Omar said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event.Happy Hosting.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

I am sending my entries .Fan of both the pages

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

linked my entry. already a fan of both pages through my own blog page - http://www.facebook.com/lemoninginger

sujitha said... Reply To This Comment

already a great follower of both of the blog and facebook page too.. linked my entry...
http://www.sujithaeasycooking.net/
This is my space will be glad if follow me back...

https://www.simmysspicesandflavors.com/ said... Reply To This Comment

Linked my entries
Already a follower of both of the blog and a fan of both pages through my own blog page
https://www.facebook.com/simmydelishdish?ref=hl

sangeetha senthil said... Reply To This Comment

lovely event ... nice to see this. happy hosting .. i linked my recipes here.. thanks for this opportunity