Friday, December 10, 2010

Announcing Cooking With Whole Foods - Oats

I love to cook with whole grains in my everyday cooking , when Kiran of Sumadhura announced her first event calling cooking with whole foods, i immediately mailed her to get a month to host this incredible event..Voila, its now my turn to host this wonderful event and obviously i choosed my favourite grains 'Oats'..Oats is such a versatile whole grains, u can start ur day with porridge and finish ur dinner with crispy pancakes with this beautiful grain oats, by going through as a lunch with oats y not a snack with oats, u have numerous choice to make and enjoy foods from different cuisine prepared with this wonderful oats...

Whole foods are foods that are unprocessed and unrefined or slightly processed or refined before being consumed..Whole foods include grains, fruits,vegetables, milk, meat ,poultry and fish..We all know that food is a main element which keeps us healthy, but sometimes due to hectic life style nowadays we rarely consume healthy foods...So dear friends dont wait to make out healthy dishes using oats and send them through mail,also u have two months to cook and send to me..


Wat all u need is:
1)Create any dish using Oats and post the recipe in your blog. You can use any variety of Oats. Non-Bloggers can send their recipes with the details to the same mail id..

2) Please link this announcement in your posts and u need to link Kiran's Announcement Page.. Usage of the logo is very much appreciated.

3) Many entries per person is allowed..

4) Send your details:
Name:
Blog's Name:
Recipe's Name:
Recipe URL:
Photo (with 300px wide)

to Priyasuresh09@gmail.com before February 10th 2011, midnight.

5)Archived posts are accepted..


Thanks to Kiran for letting me hosting this wonderful event, so friends keep on cooking with this fabulous whole grain and send everything to my mailbox..

36 comments:

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

I luv oats..sure count me in

Bharathy said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely ingredient..:)..one among my fav..lemme see if I can whip up something for the event!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Hey Priya,

Oats is one of my dear favorites..Tried so many last mont with oats...Shall send you manyyyyyyyyyyyyy entries!!:)Happy hosting!!:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

fuat gencal said... Reply To This Comment

Ellerinize,emeğinize sağlık. Çok leziz ve iştah açıcı görünüyor.

Saygılarımla.

Kurinji said... Reply To This Comment

wow nice ingredient, count me in...

Nandita SS said... Reply To This Comment

Just loved the event Priya. You can surely expect something from me :)

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

healthy n lovely event dear..count me to..

Umm Mymoonah said... Reply To This Comment

That's really a very good choice, I'm in Priya.

Veggie Hut said... Reply To This Comment

I am sending u my entry soon.. Have it in my draft.. will post in a day or two! HAPPY HOSTING!

Prathima Rao said... Reply To This Comment

Interesting event!!! Sending my entries real soon!!

Shobha said... Reply To This Comment

Oats are good for health. I take oats porridge. will think of preparing a dish using them for this event.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya, I have been experimenting a lot with oats and quinoa and grains other than rice and I have a few ideas I'd like to present to this event-- look forward

M D said... Reply To This Comment

Hey Priya, I surely want to be a part of this round up. Will send my recipes at the earliest!

Harini said... Reply To This Comment

i am in !

Priya Sreeram said... Reply To This Comment

healthy n yummy event - will send u my entries !

CurryLeaf said... Reply To This Comment

Love the theme. Will surely send.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting! this is a great choice and I look forward to send something :-)

Sarah Naveen said... Reply To This Comment

Wonderful event!!

Vidya Chandrahas said... Reply To This Comment

Oats are my all time fav..happy hosting

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

good choice!..will try to make something!

Jayanthy Kumaran said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya..
an Award is waiting for u at my blog..Plz stop by to collect..:)
Tasty appetite

Swathi said... Reply To This Comment

I was expecting oats from you. Nice event happy hosting. I will send some.

Soumya said... Reply To This Comment

lovely event...will try to send my entries..

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

wow one more event.. happy hosting dear

Suja Manoj said... Reply To This Comment

Great event dear..count me in:)

Satya said... Reply To This Comment

I am definitely in...

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Hosting Priya :)

Kitchen Boffin said... Reply To This Comment

i am coming too. happy hosting..

Sook said... Reply To This Comment

I recently started appreciating oats more! I used to hate it but now, I eat oatmeals for breakfast quite often. :)

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

merci, priya pour vos commentaires sur mon nouvelle recette - J'avais l'impression que je suivais votre blog, mais juste rendu compte que je n'étais pas - erreur corrigée .. un merveilleux week-end - je serai blogging plus de recettes jusqu'à mardi, puis je pars pour l'Inde pour des vacances

Menaga Sathia said... Reply To This Comment

wowww super,send my entries definetly!!

Oriyarasoi said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya!!! I am sure this will be one rocking event !!

Jaleela Kamal said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting priya count me in

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, I am sending in a late entry for the Qunioa... Sorry just getting into the swing and getting hang of this ... If you've already compiled, I totally understand...

Saraswathi Iyer said... Reply To This Comment

I have a recipe will post it soon. Do post your events in my Events blog and spread your events.

Events and Roundups - [http://www.sarafoodevents.blogspot.com/]

Thanks

Megha said... Reply To This Comment

good choice...will send in my entry soon :)