Saturday, May 2, 2015

Recap - 26days of Fire Up Your Oven

Baking, my stress buster, my passion after cooking, one of my pass time when i feel bored, even i can control my anger if i bake, yes i have so many reason to bake. If you are a regular reader of this space, you might know about my love for baking. I do bake often and my ovens have their important place in my kitchen. Obviously i cant live without my precious ovens. Dont ask me, why am having two ovens, actually i dont have any reason to explain why my kitchen have two ovens. Hubby dear bought me the second oven for my birthday and i treasure this. I still remember the day he got my second oven. I felt like winning a lottery when i unpacked his gift box. Ok let me stop my blabbering, i was supposed to post today my recap about last month's mega marathon.

When srivalli announced about this long marathon, i was bit skeptical about my participation, but thank god few of my weekend baking secured me, yes last month was bit drastic for me coz of my nonstop exams and internship. However i finished a month of blogging without any difficulties, thanking god for it. Let me take you all for a virtual trip, just join me and enjoy all the baked goodies i have posted during the month of April.

As usual i started the day 1 with a sweet note..

Day 1 - Chocolate Stuffed Pull Apart Crescent Rolls


Day 2 -  3 Strands Braided Challah Bread


Day 3 - Chocolate Chips Brioche Buns


Day 4 - Easter Brioche Nest


Day 5 - Eggless Kimmelweck Rolls


Day 6 - Fish Shaped Bread with Paneer Bhurji


Day 7 - Vegan Rosemary & Potato Dinner Rolls


Day 8 - Vegan Ragi Oats Bread


Day 9 - Spicy Cheesy Swirl Buns with Potato-Bellpepper Masala


Day 10 - Vegan Oven Dried Cherry Tomatoes & Herbs Bread


Day 11 - Tutti Frutti Buttermilk Muffins


Day 12 - Hidden Chocolate Heart in Vanilla Cake


Day 13 - Eggless Sugar Coated Butterscotch Muffins


Day 14 - Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies


Day 15 - Eggless Butterless Pineapple Muffins


Day 16 - Eggless Blueberry Jam Muffins


Day 17 - Eggless Cheese & Herbs Scones


Day 18 - Eggless Frying Pan Chocolate Cookie


Day 19 - Karachi Biscuits - Eggless Tutti Frutti Biscuits


Day 20 - Vegan Herbed Flaxseed Crescent Dinner Rolls


Day 21 - Mozzarella Pesto Swirl Rolls


Day 22 - Sesame Braided Bread


Day 23 - Traditional Greek Moussaka


Day 24 - Queen of Puddings


Day 25 - Meringue Mushrooms


Day 26 - Butterscotch Chips Palmiers


Hope you all enjoyed virtually these beautiful baked goodies, dont forget to bookmark and start baking.

9 comments:

Nammi said... Reply To This Comment

wow what a lovely collection

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

You have 2 ovens... Wow... Enjoyed the marathon so much. Have bookmarked so many from u

vaishali sabnani said... Reply To This Comment

Wonderful re cap! All bakes have been baked with love and truly your passion for baking is visible in rhese bakes:)) kudos !

Varada's Kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

All your bakes are so pretty. I am enjoying looking up and down this post. Nice selection and so well done.

Prema said... Reply To This Comment

woo wow all delicious collections,luks yum...

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, I am not surprised at you having two ovens, but surprised that you even think you can't do a month long marathon..all this is a child's play to you..hehehehe..:)..as always this round up with all your bakes is stunning..all the pictures are so so pretty..you show that even without much prop how beautiful a picture can be!..I love your composition always..excellent bakes..

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

Absolutely loved all your bakes in the marathon Priya. Even with a busy schedule you managed to make some amazing bakes. It was fun running the marathon along with you.

MySpicyKitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Loved all your bakes, especially your breads

Suma Gandlur said... Reply To This Comment

That is a wonderful array of delicious bakes. Enjoyed all your lovely posts.