Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Eggless Oatmeal & Chocolate Chips Cookies

Cookies, these baked beauties makes an excellent munchies if you are craving for some sweets. If a cookie is baked with healthy ingredients in it, needless to say you can enjoy them thoroughly without any fuss. My today's post is an extremely healthy and dangerously addictive cookies prepared with the humble healthy ingredient aka Oatmeal with chocolate chips. Though initially i want to bake this cookies with cranberries or raisins, my lil one asked me to bake with chocolate chips. Obviously i cant say no hence chocolate chips in this cookies. However if you want to bake this same cookies with your favourite fruits or nuts, just go on. Am sure adding nuts will turn this cookies more healthier.

Eggless Oats Cookies

Since these cookies are eggless, i dont want to skip butter in this cookies. I used quick cooking oats in this cookies however even rolled oats works awesome. If you want to mask completely oats in this cookies, just grind them as coarse powder and bake cookies out of it. These cookies came out extremely buttery and chocolatey, hence they gets vanished quickly than you can imagine. Kids at home enjoyed having this cookies for their evening snacks and for their breakfast. If you are planning to bake these cookies, dont forget to bake them in big batches else you will definitely regret.Am running this week's blogging marathon with Cookies for sweet tooth, obviously these healthy oatmeal cookies are going to this theme.

Eggless Chocolate Chips & Oats Cookies

1cup Sugar
1/2cup Butter(room temperature)
1/2cup All purpose flour
1+1/2cups Quick Cooking oats
1/4tsp Baking Soda
1/4cup Apple sauce
pinch Salt
1/2cup Chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350F.

In a bowl, add the butter and sugar,beat them together until they turns slightly creamy.

Now add the all purpose flour,apple sauce,baking soda, chocolate chips, oats and salt, turns everything as dough.

Line a baking sheet over a baking tray, take a small ball from the dough and flatten them slightly in ur palms.

Place this cookie dough over the baking sheet, leave some space between each cookies.

Eggless Oats & Chocolate Chips Cookies

Bake them for 15-20minutes (while baking,turn the tray after 10minutes, this helps the cookies to bake evenly)..

Put off the oven, let the cookies get cooled.

Arrange them in air tightened box and enjoy!!
BMLogo
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#81

13 comments:

Sandhya Ramakrishnan said... Reply To This Comment

I get so excited to see different types of cookies. I am getting myself ready to bake a few of these for Christmas this year. Like you said, adding nuts would be a great idea.

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Fantastic looking cookies must have been so addictive!

Archana said... Reply To This Comment

Masked is the only way my kids eat oats. These cookies are definitely getting made this Diwali.

Rafeeda AR said... Reply To This Comment

I am in love with the variety of cookies you are coming forward with... I don't know why but I am really lazy with baking them though I love to munch on them... these oat cookies are lovely for the snack box.

veena said... Reply To This Comment

These Cookies looks FANTASTIC PRIYA!!

Mayuri Patel said... Reply To This Comment

My favorite are oat cookies. I like it when I can see the oats rather than to powder it. There is something so comforting about oatmeal cookies.

Varada's Kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Cookies look great! Like the addition of oats and applesauce.

vaishali sabnani said... Reply To This Comment

I love the crinkly look of cookies , and oats taste fantastic in cookies . Great pick .

Ritu Tangri said... Reply To This Comment

These cookies look great. I have never used apple sauce in cookies.Bookmarked to make it asap

Sharmila kingsly said... Reply To This Comment

For a cookie lover like me.. This cookie simply amaze me !!

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Scrumptious cookies priya! Love the varieties you are coming up with!😍

sushma said... Reply To This Comment

Perfectly done Priya. One of my post is oatmeal cookies for week 2

Chef Mireille said... Reply To This Comment

perfectly baked cookies with nice height to them especially considering they are eggless